måndag 14 december 2015

What I miss in Sweden

Being in Cratioa is awesome for many reasons, but one of my favorite is of course all of the endless brands that exists in Croatia but not in Sweden. One of these is the Evelyn Brand from Switzerland.

The Nailpolish that I use is Maximum Nails Growth, and really strenghtens my nails and makes them grow long. It gives a soft nude color. I paint my nails with it every day, for 5 days, then I take of the 5 day layer and repeat the process. It is possible to also put another color over this one. 


The Argan Oil SOS Lash Booster is a new product since my lashes have become shorter or even fell off since I made the eyelash extension. I put this booster every night before sleep or even before I put mascara on.  Soon as these products start work I will give You guys before and after photos. 


Eveline also has a lot of other miracles for bras, nails, eyelashes and other thing we girls obsess over. 


Lots of Love, 

CM 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar